Thoughts on the difference between social media and social networking, from the Huffington Post.…
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
It is Social Media or Social Networking?
Category Archives: Social Media
Some surprises about which social media sites are most popular … details from Motley Fool.…
Some ABCs on social media security from Popular Science.…
How effective will Amazon’s new social network be? A discussion on Marketplace.…
Twitter releases stats about what it is doing about abuse … the story from Mashable.…
It’s the worst social media app for the mental health of young people, with Snapchat not far behind … the story from CNN.…
Tips on understanding social media analytics … they come from Adweek.…
It should be no surprise that social media has become the driving influence behind weddings. A hundred years ago weddings were a prominent part of the society page of the local newspaper. Today, our connections to social circles have only …
Despite the broad use of social media in the United States, what we see here isn’t always the case with other advanced economies. Though there are countries that use social media more than the United States, there are a number …
ComScore has released the latest results of its 2017 report on how consumers are using TV, digital media, social media, mobile and e-commerce. Among the results are the continued rapid growth of mobile as well as the fastest growing mobile …