A few months after closing down Google+ for the general public, Google is toying with a new social media platform … TechCrunch has details on a more modest effort called Shoelace.…
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
New Social Media Platform Gets Google Test
Category Archives: Social media trends
The Atlantic looks at the trend countering perfection among YouTube stars in this profile of what it calls the platform’s “most important” personality of the moment.…
On a day many Americans don’t work, a Wikipedia co-founder is also hoping people won’t post … Dr. Larry Sanger is calling for a social media strike on July 4 and 5 to demand user privacy and control of personal …
It appears social media use among American adults has actually stopped. According to Pew Research Center, among almost all major social media platforms the percentage of American adults using them hasn’t grow over the last year. Some social media …
It’s that time of year when a number of media prognosticators are making predictions for the coming new year. The Goldman Blog has been looking at a variety of articles to see what we think might have a good chance …