A few months after closing down Google+ for the general public, Google is toying with a new social media platform … TechCrunch has details on a more modest effort called Shoelace.…
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
New Social Media Platform Gets Google Test
Category Archives: Social media use
On a day many Americans don’t work, a Wikipedia co-founder is also hoping people won’t post … Dr. Larry Sanger is calling for a social media strike on July 4 and 5 to demand user privacy and control of personal …
For the most part, social media use by teens has been viewed by researchers, parents and even teens as fraught with negative outcomes. However, a new study by Pew Research Center is showing that there are positive benefits to be …