Cellphone spam has sparked another evolution in modern communication, with 70% of consumers now only answering calls from their contacts and phone numbers they recognize. NPR examines the phenomenon.…
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Spam Shaping Phone Communication
Category Archives: Society
As a society, it is essential that we have a high level of tech skills to succeed in education and business. But how ready are we for digital learning? According to Pew Research Center, not very. Comfort with needed …
When used properly social media can have many benefits. Sometimes we don’t hear about the great value it can provide society. Mashable has an upbeat article on how social media is saving animals and finding them loving homes. According to …
Pew Research Center has published its first-ever comprehensive study of the scope and impact of the shared, collaborative and on-demand economy. The sharing economy and on-demand services are becoming commonplace, but the downside is they may create a new digital …
According a study by Pew Research Center, there are 5 fundamental ways that our society differs from our European counterparts. Interestingly, they seems to go back to when Europeans founded colonies here and when more recent immigration waves arrived. …
The Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University studied how much individuals are willing to pay now to change devastating social issues that might effect us in the future. The example studied was our willingness to pay now to prevent …
For all or us who like to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and are not Irish, it is reassuring to note that St. Patrick wasn’t Irish either. This is according to USA Today in an article about St. Patrick’s Day traditions. …