It’s always interesting to try and figure out what the PR trends for the upcoming year will be. It’s a useful process that helps both our clients improve their businesses and it pushes our own business to focus on what …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
PR Predictions and Trends Get Upended
Category Archives: Trends
We recently looked at tech trends that shaped the last decade. What are the mega-trends in tech that will shape this new one? To a great extent they are already here, but not at the level they will be in …
Children play a surprisingly large role on YouTube, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of the platform’s high-subscriber channels.…
It’s that time of year when a number of media prognosticators are making predictions for the coming new year. The Goldman Blog has been looking at a variety of articles to see what we think might have a good chance …
Can increasing search results predict new trends? Pinterest thinks they can. On their blog, they’ve listed the top 100 trends for the coming year based on how fast specific search terms are growing. For example, using ceilings as an accent …
Marketing is all about knowing what consumers want before they know they want it. It means being able to see trends early and then capitalizing on them. Therefore, it is no surprise that almost every industry puts out its predictions …
Most people like some time to themselves; now they are finding they like their own company best. Pew Research Center has studied demographics for partnering and marriage and finds more Americans than ever prefer to live without a spouse or …
Pew Research Center has released a compilation of information on key digital and social news media trends. Much of this information has been examined by Pew in individual reports over the course of the year; however, in this article the …
Yesterday we posted about a new Pew Research Center study on tech adoption by seniors. There were a few surprised in the results that we want to highlight today. These include early tech adoption and video gaming by seniors. Most …
Small Business Trends has highlighted five shopping trends seen in Millennials. They make sense and come from a larger Kelton analysis. Small retailers should be able to benefit from these if they take them into consideration at their locations and …