You might think it a natural occurrence that a dog dying on an airline flight because the owner was required to place her pet in the overhead bin would somehow organically make the news media. But that isn’t the case. …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
How United Airlines Dog Story Went Viral
Category Archives: Viral Story
What does it take to get someone to click on a headline at a news site so the article becomes a viral story? Here are a few tricks to the trade from a writer who’s job it is to create …
Proctor & Gamble has been trying to address an unverified viral story about an infant dying from using one of its cold remedy products. The story appears to initially have been posted on a blog site. The Cincinnati Business Courier…
An accidental Thanksgiving invitation sent by text from a grandmother to a random teenager leads to a heartwarming viral story and makes national news. The grandmother is making good on her invitation and will be having a much larger Thanksgiving …