Digiday has an intriguing piece on how Forbes is investing in AI to help reporters and contributors find, enhance and possibly draft news stories. According to the article, their AI software, “recommends article topics for contributors based on their previous …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
AI Tool Might Find and Enhance Reporting
Tag Archives: AI
Are trained journalists or is Artificial Intelligence best at determining fake news? Essentially, the question comes down to reliance on people either way: those who program AI or journalists who write news to determine the fact. Adweek reports that a …
Artificial Intelligence: Can it help reporters?
Could artificial intelligence handle certain interviewing tasks for journalists? The author of this piece in the Columbia Journalism Review thinks its possible. One potential area is data collection, he says. However, the idea is …
Until now, Google algorithms sought out keywords that could be found in a website’s content to help determine how the website would be ranked in a search. SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, depended on this type of keyword search. However, …
There is a great deal of media coverage about AI (Artificial Intelligence) taking over human jobs and possibly the world. It is a field of computation that has grown dramatically in the last couple of decades. In 1997, IBM’s Deep …
Google is letting people see how Artificial Intelligence (AI) can be used in real life to enhance drawings by providing simple demonstrations. This fascinating article in The Verge explains how the Doodle area of Google’s website lets people use AI …
Investorideas.com has a very interesting article about the many ways artificial intelligence (AI) is changing sports. The publication provides a number of examples. Among them the article points to Associated Press using artificial intelligence to write Minor League Baseball news …
Pew Research Center has a very interesting analysis of what Artificial Intelligence (AI) will mean for keeping jobs, education and job creation over the next ten years. The number of jobs affected will be dramatic and highly disruptive. A partial …
According to a story in Datamation, which quotes results from “Global Digital Transformation Survey”, large and medium size businesses around the world are rapidly installing Artificial Intelligence (AI) throughout their companies. One important downside that the majority of these …
If you like the soothing sound of Alexa over Siri, you can now get Alexa’s sweet voice on your iPhone. According to CNBC, it is now possible to download an app that allows you to speak with Amazon’s Alexa …