Diagramming sentences may go the way of the chalkboard and it might very well be unnecessary to take grammar classes at school in the not too distant future. That thought might be a bit of hyperbole; but after reading about …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Grammar Will No Longer Be a Writing Skill
Tag Archives: artificial intelligence
Digiday has an intriguing piece on how Forbes is investing in AI to help reporters and contributors find, enhance and possibly draft news stories. According to the article, their AI software, “recommends article topics for contributors based on their previous …
Artificial Intelligence: Can it help reporters?
Could artificial intelligence handle certain interviewing tasks for journalists? The author of this piece in the Columbia Journalism Review thinks its possible. One potential area is data collection, he says. However, the idea is …
According to ZDNet, AT&T is claiming they will be delivering 5G service in several select markets in 2018 and other carriers claim they will follow in 2019. ZDNET looks at the differences these new 5G services have the potential to …
Until now, Google algorithms sought out keywords that could be found in a website’s content to help determine how the website would be ranked in a search. SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, depended on this type of keyword search. However, …
An Artificial Intelligence analysis of 100 years of writing has shown how people in the United States have changed their use of stereotype language for women and minorities. In many ways we have gotten better at not using language that …
There is a great deal of media coverage about AI (Artificial Intelligence) taking over human jobs and possibly the world. It is a field of computation that has grown dramatically in the last couple of decades. In 1997, IBM’s Deep …
This is the first we’ve heard the term “ambient computing”. It comes from an article in USA Today about the disappearance of visible computers. This striking future prediction is based on the idea that artificial intelligence will be so integrated …
Google is letting people see how Artificial Intelligence (AI) can be used in real life to enhance drawings by providing simple demonstrations. This fascinating article in The Verge explains how the Doodle area of Google’s website lets people use AI …
Investorideas.com has a very interesting article about the many ways artificial intelligence (AI) is changing sports. The publication provides a number of examples. Among them the article points to Associated Press using artificial intelligence to write Minor League Baseball news …