In the first half of the Super Bowl game, the screen went black for about 15 seconds. For those watching, it was a disconcerting experience with everyone wondering whether their cable, TV or internet had gone out. Perhaps some figured …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Super Bowl Blackout Mystery Solved
Tag Archives: cable
Cord-cutting is really an oxymoron since “cord-cutters” generally need a cable cord to stream shows. The latest earning report from Comcast shows clearly how fast people are cord-cutting. In the last quarter, the company lost 33,000 pay-TV subscribers, a substantial …
Ready to cut the cable cord? Confused by all the new “skinny” offerings from various streaming cable services? Adweek has put together an article with graphics that illustrate the differences among the various top streaming cable service providers and what …