Content is king. That holds true for livestream gaming as much as for the streaming wars taking place among Netflix, Amazon Prime, Apple +, CBS All Access and more for movies and serial programs. Though less well known, livestream gaming …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Livestream Gaming is Hot and Growing
Tag Archives: CNBC
If you use Facebook or any of its other services such as WhatsApp, Instagram or Messenger, data is collected on you. It is well known that Facebook uses that information to provide targeted ads to advertisers seeking people like you. …
Could you survive three months without social media? What would it feel like? Would you want to relapse afterwards? Christina Farr, a Millennial and reporter for CNBC, decided she needed to step away from her social media, mostly Facebook and …
Ben & Jerry’s has had social activism in its DNA since its founding. The company is now owned by Unilever. The parent company recently appointed a new CEO, Matthew McCarthy, who feels strongly that “businesses really [don’t] have a choice …
By now you’ve likely heard that Papa John’s founder and chairman John Schnatter has resigned from the company after it became known that he used a racial slur while doing media training with his public relations firm. Schnatter has had …
Facebook finds itself in the middle of controversy as a result of data from 50 million accounts allegedly deceptively being used by Cambridge Analytica to persuade voters in the United States presidential election. There are additional concerns about similar tactics …
Two big issues have made the news in the last few days focused on social media and fitness app tracking. Both involve the use of data gathered by companies from people using their devises or social media platforms. Fitness trackers …
It might seem obvious, but it is worth noting that Black Friday saw more shopping by mobile phone than ever before. This CNBC article quotes “Adobe Insights, which measures 80 percent of online transactions at 100 major U.S. retailers, [as …
Here is a great example of a citizen journalist uncovering a piece of a big news story. A mom who blogs about her neighborhood in Brooklyn was concerned about a brownstone that was left in shabby condition after it was …
Granted, many people have Facebook accounts. However, a stock analyst with Pivotal Research Group says Facebook’s claims of how many people potentially see advertising on the social media network are quite inflated. This article at CNBC explains the claim that …