When it comes to brands, consumers want to know how you will provide solutions to aspects of the crisis they are facing. They definitely don’t want to be sold a product. However, if you’re providing an important solution, sales will …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Communicate Solutions in a Crisis
Tag Archives: crisis communications
Since before our February 25 post, Goldman & Associates has been working with a number of companies to address the growing crisis associated with the novel coronavirus COVID-19. Preparing both internal and external communications and helping companies think through crisis …
Businesses and communities may soon be faced with unprecedented challenges associated with the coronavirus COVID-19 should the disease start to become entrenched in the United States. We have seen how difficult it has been managing communications associated with the disease …
The southeast coast is a prime location for senior living communities. It’s also the path of Hurricane Dorian. This industry addresses the needs of the frail elderly. When a potential weather disaster such as Hurricane Dorian is on the horizon, …
How one reacts in a public relations crisis is no different than how one reacts in other crises. Some people freeze and do nothing while others jump up and act quickly and appropriately. Those who respond correctly often have had …
The senior living industry continues to enhance its reputation for safe evacuations in the face of natural disasters. More and more senior communities are finding the need to evacuate due to fires, hurricanes and man-made disasters. From our perspective, the …
One of Goldman & Associates main areas of work is crisis communications, so we address this subject carefully. It seems that everywhere you turn some issue has become a crisis. To many people the seriousness of an issue leads them …
Your organization has weathered the immediate impact of a crisis. Your crisis communications plan worked and everyone is ready to move on. The reality is the long term need to address the crisis isn’t over because now you have been …
Wildfires are again being reported throughout the west. Last year a number of SL Providers had to evacuate their communities. In general, our experience is that senior living companies are fairly well-prepared for natural disasters should they need to evacuated. …
Fire season is in full swing in Northern California as seen in this CNN report. Summer last year was quite a challenging time for the senior living industry and other businesses as hurricanes and wild fires blew through the …