From Harvard Business Review are 5 smart tips for leaders on communicating with employees in a crisis. The COVID-19 pandemic has now been going on for a number of months and changing as it goes. This has left organizations in …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Communicating With Employees in a Crisis
Tag Archives: crisis
Something bad has happened at your company and you need to make a statement of apology for the incident. At Goldman & Associates, we have worked with numerous clients to perform this service. Authenticity of the response is critically important …
How one reacts in a public relations crisis is no different than how one reacts in other crises. Some people freeze and do nothing while others jump up and act quickly and appropriately. Those who respond correctly often have had …
Looking at the news of the day, we might think the world is going to end tomorrow. A quick Google news search would imply that the world is verging on destruction. Here are just a few of today’s and yesterday’s …
One of Goldman & Associates main areas of work is crisis communications, so we address this subject carefully. It seems that everywhere you turn some issue has become a crisis. To many people the seriousness of an issue leads them …
It’s 11:00 pm on Saturday night and a crisis threatens your senior living company. Now you can immediately turn to the nation’s leading senior living public relations firm for help. SL Crisis Mitigation, a division of Goldman & Associates, …
Google News has often been a source for interesting articles to accompany Goldman blog posts. After the new format change, one of Google News’ best features is now missing. It used to be possible to do a deep dive news …
Star athletes and others in the media eye are known to shoot themselves in the foot on occasion. Ryan Lochte is a prime example. After losing four major sponsors, it’s clear he needs crisis communications counsel. (See Mashable article.) We …