It’s 11:00 pm on Saturday night and a crisis threatens your senior living company. Now you can immediately turn to the nation’s leading senior living public relations firm for help. SL Crisis Mitigation, a division of Goldman & Associates, …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Crisis at Your Senior Living Company
Tag Archives: crisis
Google News has often been a source for interesting articles to accompany Goldman blog posts. After the new format change, one of Google News’ best features is now missing. It used to be possible to do a deep dive news …
Star athletes and others in the media eye are known to shoot themselves in the foot on occasion. Ryan Lochte is a prime example. After losing four major sponsors, it’s clear he needs crisis communications counsel. (See Mashable article.) We …