We all know that customer satisfaction is important to the success of a business. But is customer satisfaction enough to succeed in a grueling, competitive marketplace? The winner of this year’s discount department store customer satisfaction analysis by Roy Morgan …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Customer Satisfaction Winner Is …
Tag Archives: Customer Satisfaction
You would think after all the recent airline viral videos related to overbooking and ongoing complaints about seat room and extra fees that airline industry customer satisfaction scores would be at new lows. And you’d be wrong. They are actually …
Gallup studied maintaining customer satisfaction in B2B relationships. Their research shows how important that relationship is. They also point out the role integrity, pride, confidence and passion play in keeping business customers. …
Nearly half of consumers expect customer-satisfaction issues to be handled through social media … the story on digital media site AllTwitter by Media Bistro.…