Digiday has an intriguing piece on how Forbes is investing in AI to help reporters and contributors find, enhance and possibly draft news stories. According to the article, their AI software, “recommends article topics for contributors based on their previous …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
AI Tool Might Find and Enhance Reporting
Tag Archives: Digiday
With the growth of skinny bundles on cable and expanding YouTube and Internet channels, all forms of content will likely explode for consumers. Cable and streaming channels will need to find compelling 24/7 programming. Right now, there isn’t enough out …
It appears that Snapchat either doesn’t desire influencers or doesn’t want to encourage them using their platform. At least that’s how Digiday sees the situation. Today they posted an article about the challenges a number of influencers are having with …
Digiday has an article on the ten public relations tactics used by organizations and public relations firms seeking publicity that reporters really dislike. It’s unclear if there are any they really like. …