Pew Research Center produces an annual report on the state of the news media. This year, as in years past, the news media business remains challenged. Though much of the economy continues to grow, employment in this industry does not. …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
State of the News Media Business
Tag Archives: Digital advertising
This short article in PC Magazine touches on so many issues associated with Facebook’s stranglehold on advertising and how it is affecting news media. Facebook’s efforts to address fake news have greatly diminished the news media’s and local newspapers’ digital …