Millennial men and women as compared to their grandparents of fifty years ago are statistically much different, but for Millennial women the shift is dramatic. Pew Research Center has posted a statistical comparison of Millennials and the Silent Generation. What …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Millennial Women v. Women 50 Years Ago
Tag Archives: Digital News. Pew Research Center
Pew Research Center has decided to define the Millennial generation as, “Anyone born between 1981 and 1996 (ages 22-37 in 2018) will be considered a Millennial, and anyone born from 1997 onward will be part of a new generation.” They …
Americans have mixed opinions on science news seen on social media websites. For the most part they are distrustful according to Pew Research Center. “Twice as many social media users distrust science posts on these sites than trust them.” However, …
Last week Pew Research Center came out with its annual “State of the News Media” report which they have been producing since 2004. It is actually a series of fact sheets that document the evolving way we consume news. For …
Last week the Goldman blog identified a news quiz from Pew Research Center. We had no trouble scoring ten out of ten when we took it. Pew Research Center also surveyed Americans to see how the population as a …
For those who are not familiar with the term “Internet of Things”, it is the internet connection made by people with all manner of electronic or mechanical devices used to take measurements or communicate. There are enormous and profound implications …
Pew Research Center has just published the latest analysis of consumers who get their news from digital sources and how they then react to it. Online consumers were equally likely to get news from a news website as from a …