The unofficial start of grilling season kicks off Memorial Day weekend and runs through summer. In reality, many of us grill year round. But this gives the Goldman Blog an opportunity to make note of a grilling story courtesy of …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Memorial Day Weekend and Grilling
Tag Archives: Goldman blog
There are seven demographic trends cited by Pew Research Center that are having a major impact on the United States and the world in 2018. Some of these have been the focus of past Goldman blog posts. When they are …
The Goldman blog has written several times about the “Fearless Girl” statue. You can read earlier posts here and here. This statue, designed for State Street Global Advisors, was initially created as a public relations tactic to garner publicity …
NPR in the first paragraph of their story explains the situation. “The nation’s largest retailer has bounced Cosmopolitan from the coveted checkout aisle following a years-long campaign targeting the women’s magazine for its ‘hyper-sexualized’ covers and content”. That campaign has …
If someone out there doesn’t understand hashtags, or wants to know more about them, we came across this Digital Trends article which provides an easy to understand primer. This relatively short overview explains everything from how the hashtag was started …
In the wake of fake media placements and for better advertising results, Google and Facebook have started changing the way they post news stories. When these changes were announced, media companies expressed concern that it would impact their revenues. The …
Some of the social media giants, including Google, Facebook and Twitter, recently appeared before Congress to answer questions about fake news. As legislators debate whether to begin regulating fake news, the Goldman blog looks at what laws European countries have …
Last week the Goldman blog identified a news quiz from Pew Research Center. We had no trouble scoring ten out of ten when we took it. Pew Research Center also surveyed Americans to see how the population as a …
Google News has often been a source for interesting articles to accompany Goldman blog posts. After the new format change, one of Google News’ best features is now missing. It used to be possible to do a deep dive news …