These six tricks are explained by The New York Times as part of their Smarter Living series. They will help you get whatever desired results you want faster. We use Google Search all the time here and we thought we …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
6 Google Tricks to Improve Search
Tag Archives: Google+
A few months after closing down Google+ for the general public, Google is toying with a new social media platform … TechCrunch has details on a more modest effort called Shoelace.…
Here is a simple question posed by California lawmaker Assemblyman Jordan Cunningham in an Op Ed from the San Francisco Chronicle: Should we have the right to own our personal data? Ownership would mean you have full control over …
Are trained journalists or is Artificial Intelligence best at determining fake news? Essentially, the question comes down to reliance on people either way: those who program AI or journalists who write news to determine the fact. Adweek reports that a …
Blogging is a curious activity. People are regularly writing on an Internet site about something they have an interest in hoping others will read it or find it engaging. That got us wondering how many bloggers there are in the …
NBC Southern California recently did an expose of companies that write fake reviews. The station video has the expose, but in the accompanying article are four great tips to help determine if the reviews you are reading are fake. In …
It’s always interesting to see what the future might hold. For the annual South by Southwest Conference, Google converted a nearby home with 12 rooms into a showplace for Google Assistant so that conference goers could see what the Connected …
This short article in PC Magazine touches on so many issues associated with Facebook’s stranglehold on advertising and how it is affecting news media. Facebook’s efforts to address fake news have greatly diminished the news media’s and local newspapers’ digital …
This is something Google doesn’t particularly want to do. If you’re in the United States, it’s even harder to remove URLs from Google than in Europe. That’s because in May 2014, The European Court of Justice created a ruling known …
Google spent $265 million to implement a diversity program that many agree was unsuccessful. Throwing money at the problem isn’t the answer according to Chief Executive magazine. Where success is often achieved, the process is led by the chief executive. …