NBC Southern California recently did an expose of companies that write fake reviews. The station video has the expose, but in the accompanying article are four great tips to help determine if the reviews you are reading are fake. In …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Tips to Determine Fake Reviews
Tag Archives: Google+
It’s always interesting to see what the future might hold. For the annual South by Southwest Conference, Google converted a nearby home with 12 rooms into a showplace for Google Assistant so that conference goers could see what the Connected …
This short article in PC Magazine touches on so many issues associated with Facebook’s stranglehold on advertising and how it is affecting news media. Facebook’s efforts to address fake news have greatly diminished the news media’s and local newspapers’ digital …
This is something Google doesn’t particularly want to do. If you’re in the United States, it’s even harder to remove URLs from Google than in Europe. That’s because in May 2014, The European Court of Justice created a ruling known …
Google spent $265 million to implement a diversity program that many agree was unsuccessful. Throwing money at the problem isn’t the answer according to Chief Executive magazine. Where success is often achieved, the process is led by the chief executive. …
Looking back over 2017, Reuters put together a list of the top ten Google searches for 2017. In many ways, it is a look back at the top news stories and tragedies of the year. However, there are some oddities. …
Ray Kurzweil, who has 20 honorary doctorates, is director of engineering for Google and has an amazing success rate of accurately predicting technological change, made a host of predictions in January 2015 that would occur over the next 25 years. …
A year of great change, one might expect the top Google search for 2017 to have something to do with that change. However, that would be an improper assumption. According to this ABC News story and Google, the top 2017 …
There is a great deal of media coverage about AI (Artificial Intelligence) taking over human jobs and possibly the world. It is a field of computation that has grown dramatically in the last couple of decades. In 1997, IBM’s Deep …
Search Engine Journal explains five key differences in how Search Engine Optimization (SEO) works for Google and Bing. Most businesses might be focused on Google search rankings; however, more than a third of all searches are done using Bing. Both …