If someone out there doesn’t understand hashtags, or wants to know more about them, we came across this Digital Trends article which provides an easy to understand primer. This relatively short overview explains everything from how the hashtag was started …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
All You Need to Know About Hashtags
Tag Archives: Hashtag
Ten years ago the # on a Twitter address could have been called the pound symbol, the number sign or tic-tac-toe frame. The reasons it isn’t are explained by the developers of the hashtag in this story by Wired. …
It was a decade ago today that the hashtag was born. According to The Telegraph, credited with the invention of the # is former Google and Uber designer Chris Messina. Twitter had already been around for a year. Messina was …