Until now, Google algorithms sought out keywords that could be found in a website’s content to help determine how the website would be ranked in a search. SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, depended on this type of keyword search. However, …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Semantic Search and Keyword Search for SEO
Tag Archives: Mashable
Search results on Google often give preference to Twitter and tweets. Mashable has come out with strong criticism of these Twitter results, explaining that it leads to the proliferation of “fake news” and “false information”. Jason Abbruzzese, the writer, shows …
How much passion do you feel for the crayon colors in a box of crayons? Crayola is hoping adults have a good amount. They’re attempting to create buzz around the removal of one color and the addition of another. We …
Star athletes and others in the media eye are known to shoot themselves in the foot on occasion. Ryan Lochte is a prime example. After losing four major sponsors, it’s clear he needs crisis communications counsel. (See Mashable article.) We …
Mashable provides their take on digital media in 2016. Their view: The industry is in turmoil and primed for restructuring. Who is the audience and how are they being measured are some of the critical questions digital media companies are …