The Goldman blog has written several times about the “Fearless Girl” statue. You can read earlier posts here and here. This statue, designed for State Street Global Advisors, was initially created as a public relations tactic to garner publicity …
Goldman & Associates Public Relations
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Public Relations Tactic Becomes Icon
Tag Archives: Mayor Bill de Blasio
April 13, 2017 – 9:18 am
We recently wrote about how “The Fearless Girl” statue on Wall Street came to be. As a result of the decision by Mayor Bill de Blasio to keep the statue up through February 2018, the artist behind the “Charging Bull” …
By Dean Goldman | | |