But the question is, should irregardless be used as a word in language or in written form? NPR has a story with the title, “Regardless Of What You Think, Irregardless Is A Word.” Since the word has been in constant …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Okay, Irregardless is a Word
Tag Archives: NPR
Public relations crisis or public relations opportunity? Sweethearts, the heart-shaped candy known for it’s traditional Valentine’s Day phrases, has gone wordless this season. Spangler Candy Co., which bought the 118 year old NECCO brand a few years ago, had a …
Starting today, Facebook News is testing the use of “seasoned journalists” instead of algorithms to pick news stories that will appear on users news feeds. Right now, only a subset of mobile app users are seeing these stories, according to …
A new electric vehicle automaker called Rivian decided it was in their best interest to remain very quiet until their first products were ready to display at the L.A. Auto Show in November. Unlike its better known, larger and very …
It’s cyber warfare at Amazon as the company seeks to stop people from posting reviews they are paid to write for products listed on the site. As the fight rages, algorithm tactics change and the posters resort to ever more …
Yesterday NPR told a great story how an unknown fashion brand used Instagram and smart marketing to build its business. Fashion Nova has grown leaps and bounds, increasing sales by triple digits annually since 2006. However, the story credits much …
NPR in the first paragraph of their story explains the situation. “The nation’s largest retailer has bounced Cosmopolitan from the coveted checkout aisle following a years-long campaign targeting the women’s magazine for its ‘hyper-sexualized’ covers and content”. That campaign has …
Jimmy Buffet’s song “Margaritaville” probably should be seen a massive brand extension. It’s a popular song about living in Key West, Florida. Buffet has a large following known as “Parrotheads” who go to his well-attended concerts to hear it and …
NPR has an unusual story how a couple learned they were part of a effort to create scam reviews on Amazon. The couple started receiving a number of Amazon packages at their home that they hadn’t ordered, with no contact …
Shawn O. Gorman, Executive Chairman of L.L. Bean, sent an email to customers today about the company’s new return policy. Up until now, if you purchased a product from L.L. Bean, they essentially guaranteed it for life. Apparently, according …