What is Space Force exactly? This is a question that Defense News has asked. With a logo looking like it came from Star Trek and its members potentially being called “Guardians” as if they are from Marvel’s “Guardians of the …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Space Force has a Public Relations Problem
Tag Archives: PR Problem
You say “te-MAH-toh”, I say “te-MAY-toh”. Call it a PR crisis or PR problem, it’s mostly all the same. If you have a PR crisis, you’ve definitely got a PR problem; and if you’ve got a PR problem, it’s likely …
The social media site adds 400 videos a minute and that’s the source of YouTube’s PR problem. It hasn’t adequately reviewed all of them and has “come under fire for posting videos aimed at children with violent and sexual themes”, …