A new electric vehicle automaker called Rivian decided it was in their best interest to remain very quiet until their first products were ready to display at the L.A. Auto Show in November. Unlike its better known, larger and very …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Doing No PR to Make a Big Splash?
Tag Archives: PR
This is somewhat inside baseball, but a story in the Financial Times discusses a controversy within the British PR industry over what constitutes public relations. It all started with an early January interview by BBC Radio 4 of actual PR …
For those who have not read The New York Times story of November 14 about the PR missteps of Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg in the face of revelations about 2016 Russian election interference at the social media platform, …
What a mess. Papa John’s founder and former chairman of the board, John Schnatter, is trying to regain his chairmanship after resigning last month. Schnatter has been controversial. Last year he got into trouble over his comments about NFL protests …
By now you’ve likely heard that Papa John’s founder and chairman John Schnatter has resigned from the company after it became known that he used a racial slur while doing media training with his public relations firm. Schnatter has had …
The social media site adds 400 videos a minute and that’s the source of YouTube’s PR problem. It hasn’t adequately reviewed all of them and has “come under fire for posting videos aimed at children with violent and sexual themes”, …
The “Fearless Girl” statue that this blog has written about here has taken Cannes top PR award as well as two other top awards. Karen van Bergen, who headed the jury selecting the PR winner and CEO of Omnicon Public …
PRWeek takes a look at some medical technologies being developed and what it means for public relations. These once sci-fi technologies are right around the corner. The ethical issues they bring are complex and managing the PR surrounding them will …