It’s that time of year again when media post stories on all types of predictions from world events to business activity we might expect in the coming year. If there is one aspect of making predictions that 2020 taught us, …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Tag Archives: Predictions
Starting now and through the end of the month, you will be seeing ongoing predictions for the upcoming year. People like to read them to figure out how their lives might be impacted or what their business should prepare for. …
Ray Kurzweil, who has 20 honorary doctorates, is director of engineering for Google and has an amazing success rate of accurately predicting technological change, made a host of predictions in January 2015 that would occur over the next 25 years. …
Marketing is all about knowing what consumers want before they know they want it. It means being able to see trends early and then capitalizing on them. Therefore, it is no surprise that almost every industry puts out its predictions …