In the past year, about 60% of smartphone users have started using voice to do search rather than typing in the information in their smartphone, according to an article in Search Engine Land. Voice search is quite different from …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
The Growth of Voice Search
Tag Archives: Search Engine Land
Anyone want to guess how many Google searches are performed per year? In 2012, it was 1.2 trillion. Google won’t say precisely what the actual number is. They coyly state there are more than 2 trillion searches a year, but …
In a first of its kind analysis, a recent study identified the top 100 factors in business search rankings. The study examined 30,000 businesses and 3,000 local searches using quantitative data and not the opinions of marketers. You can find …