Blogging is a curious activity. People are regularly writing on an Internet site about something they have an interest in hoping others will read it or find it engaging. That got us wondering how many bloggers there are in the …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
The Number of U.S. Bloggers
Tag Archives: Search
Can increasing search results predict new trends? Pinterest thinks they can. On their blog, they’ve listed the top 100 trends for the coming year based on how fast specific search terms are growing. For example, using ceilings as an accent …
Search results on Google often give preference to Twitter and tweets. Mashable has come out with strong criticism of these Twitter results, explaining that it leads to the proliferation of “fake news” and “false information”. Jason Abbruzzese, the writer, shows …
Companies rank differently on Google, Bing and Yahoo searches. This is because the algorithms are different for each. The question arises; is there something you can do with your website that will help your SEO with all search engines? According …
Let’s say there is an e-book you’d like to read. If you do a Google search for the e-book you can find out where to purchase the download, or you can also fine out if it is available at your …
America, we have a problem spelling. In honor of the Scripts National Spelling Bee, Google has supplied a list of the most misspelled search words by state. This story comes to us from Mother Natural Network. Some words are …
Pew Research Center has studied local search trends related to the Flint, Michigan water crisis starting in 2014. The results “reveal that residents of Flint were searching for information about their water before the government recognized the contamination and before …
According to Wired, Google is seeking to remove fake-facts from its search results and has released a feedback form that allows consumers to curate results. Wired praises Google for this effort at transparency and in addressing the issue of …
In the past year, about 60% of smartphone users have started using voice to do search rather than typing in the information in their smartphone, according to an article in Search Engine Land. Voice search is quite different from …