A Newsweek article, based on Georgia Tech research, describes how autonomous vehicles might reshape the demographics of cities and thus change the businesses that serve those people. Georgia Tech’s modeling indicates that younger people, who are now a key component …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Autonomous Vehicles Might Change Cities
Tag Archives: seniors
Yesterday we posted about a new Pew Research Center study on tech adoption by seniors. There were a few surprised in the results that we want to highlight today. These include early tech adoption and video gaming by seniors. Most …
Older Americans, 65 and older, are catching up with the rest of the population when it comes to tech adoption. A recent study by Pew Research Center shows that many more seniors are using smartphones, social media and broadband internet. …