It appears social media use among American adults has actually stopped. According to Pew Research Center, among almost all major social media platforms the percentage of American adults using them hasn’t grow over the last year. Some social media …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Has Growth in Social Media Peaked?
Tag Archives: Social media use
For the most part, social media use by teens has been viewed by researchers, parents and even teens as fraught with negative outcomes. However, a new study by Pew Research Center is showing that there are positive benefits to be …
Despite the broad use of social media in the United States, what we see here isn’t always the case with other advanced economies. Though there are countries that use social media more than the United States, there are a number …