Who doesn’t love St. Patrick’s Day and wearing of the green. The holiday has grown universal in America with most everyone celebrating the Scotch-Irish heritage that has been so important to our country’s history. While the holiday has grown, Americans …
Goldman & Associates Public Relations
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
St. Patrick’s Day and Irish Demographics
Tag Archives: St. Patrick’s Day
March 17, 2016 – 8:12 am
For all or us who like to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and are not Irish, it is reassuring to note that St. Patrick wasn’t Irish either. This is according to USA Today in an article about St. Patrick’s Day traditions. …
By Dean Goldman | | |