If you want to see some great storytelling that brings real value and power to some well-known and not so well-known brands, Adweek has put online the winners of its 2017 Arc Awards, an awards program for best brand storytelling. …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Best Brand Storytelling 2017
Tag Archives: storytelling
Last night CBS News introduced “CBSN: On Assignment”, a newsmagazine. CBSN is the network’s streaming service. “The idea is to give broadcast exposure to the more immersive storytelling used on CBSN, said Mosheh Oinounou, the series’ executive producer.” The hope …
According to AdAge, Hyundai will be producing a 90 second documentary filmed and edited in the three hours the Super Bowl airs. At the conclusion of the Super Bowl, the documentary will be aired just prior to the awards …
Adweek prepared a list by month of the best 2016 storytelling campaigns that helped consumers engage with their favorite brands. Many were timely and that helped them stand out. Some were just quirky. They were 29 social marketing videos found …
The Christian Science Monitor has taken a look at Disney movies, television shows and all their branded ancillary products and theme parks with the intention of answering the question: How is Disney storytelling affecting the values of the country and …
Social Times has published a list of five top social media influencers it believes brands should tap into. The publication hopes simply to shine a light on these five people they think are “wizards at creating engaging content” and great …
Adweek reports how storytelling in a variety of digital media has found a new level of respect and awareness for brands now that it is being judged at The Sundance Film Festival. As explained in the article, the mission of …
Sixty years ago today a misprinted phone number led children looking for Santa to call NORAD. This happenstance began a tradition for millions of children seeking to track Santa’s journey around the world. It also helped this defense organization …
The Globe And Mail has identified four digital media trends for 2016. Virtual Reality seems to be on everyone’s list and it is on theirs, too. However, it seems old ideas are new again such as storytelling and long form …
Storytelling is a key talent for any business leader seeking to inspire, excite or educate an audience. Eight techniques are described in this Huffington Post article that will help any leader better communicate.…