You might think it a natural occurrence that a dog dying on an airline flight because the owner was required to place her pet in the overhead bin would somehow organically make the news media. But that isn’t the case. …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
How United Airlines Dog Story Went Viral
Tag Archives: United Airlines
How many ways can United Airlines screw up? First it was the leggings controversy which was discussed here. Now it is the videotaped removal of a paying passenger who was unwilling to leave a flight for another the next …
United Airlines is in crisis mode today after girls wearing leggings were made to either change out of them or add skirts before they could fly. A blogger with a small following tweeted about the situation and it grew from …