The Washington Post has an investigative article about merchants using Facebook to flood their products and services on Amazon with beneficial fake reviews in order to entice consumers to purchase them. The article is newsworthy in showing that Amazon is …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Amazon Fake Reviews Posted from Facebook
Tag Archives: Washington Post
The Washington Post has a list they’ve been updating with all the April Fools Day jokes played by corporations yesterday around the country. Many companies do this in hopes of creating a viral social media response. Some of the jokes …
With today’s announcement that the Los Angeles Times has been sold by Tronc to a board member without any newspaper experience, many are wondering if this once great medium care be revived. The Los Angeles Times covers much of southern …
You’re in a meeting and during crucial periods your boss is constantly on his phone checking emails and texts. For a company seeking to keep employees involved in operations, there is little that can do more to kill employee engagement …
In an age when most newspapers are dying, one major newspaper has seen subscriptions triple in the last year. The Washington Post, under the direction of Fred Ryan and ownership of Amazon’s founder Jeff Bezos, has implemented a radical technology …
The Washington Post has a story about a photo of a beluga whale and seal hug that went viral, that many wanted to believe was real, but which proved how fake news or photos can quickly circulate. The viral photo …
In recognition of Cyber Monday, we are highlighting an honor received by Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon, as Media Visionary for 2016. Adweek gave him this award for investments he has made in the Washington Post which he purchased in …
According to Engadget, Facebook is still trending fake news stories even though the company said they would fix the problem. The Washington Post audited trending stories that came up on individuals’ accounts and determined that a number are still …