Here is a great example of a citizen journalist uncovering a piece of a big news story. A mom who blogs about her neighborhood in Brooklyn was concerned about a brownstone that was left in shabby condition after it was …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Local Blog Uncovers International Story
Category Archives: Blogs
Brands are carefully looking at micro-bloggers. They are seeking influencers to help promote their brands on social media and are willing to bring the bloggers greater visibility and to pay them. From this recent CNBC article, having 10,000 or more …
Influencer marketing is becoming a critical strategy for brands seeking to introduce their products and services to new consumers. B2C provides a great infographic on ways to interest and work with influencers whose large and well-followed blogs or social media …
This Washington Post blog post uses very recent research to demonstrate journalism’s biggest problem in 4 charts. …
Blogger Alex Veeneman in Chicagonow.com discusses Snapchat and other social media efforts at social journalism. …
Google + just added a new service called Collections, but Quartz asks readers if Google + still has any relevancy.…
The Wall Street Journal describes how some product companies are managing the conversation about their industry by building their own internal media companies. …
New research shows the way to find trolls and better moderate on-line discussions. The research is explained in The Washington Post.…
The New Republic examines the process of inflating social media clicks. …
According to an academic study cited in Poynter.org, political fact checking by the news media is growing rapidly.…