Goldman & Associates Public Relations
Put your knowledge of public relations to the test with this Quiz. Click each question to see its answer.
- What’s the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending him or her a press release?
- What’s the best time of day to schedule an event if you’re hoping the media will cover it?
- Do you send a news release to a reporter or to an editor?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the news outlet in which you’d like to generate news coverage. Should you make the news staff aware of this?
- Who should speak for the company when a reporter calls to ask questions?