In the wake of fake media placements and for better advertising results, Google and Facebook have started changing the way they post news stories. When these changes were announced, media companies expressed concern that it would impact their revenues. The …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Google and Facebook Changes Showing Impact
Category Archives: Google
Looking back over 2017, Reuters put together a list of the top ten Google searches for 2017. In many ways, it is a look back at the top news stories and tragedies of the year. However, there are some oddities. …
A year of great change, one might expect the top Google search for 2017 to have something to do with that change. However, that would be an improper assumption. According to this ABC News story and Google, the top 2017 …
There is a great deal of media coverage about AI (Artificial Intelligence) taking over human jobs and possibly the world. It is a field of computation that has grown dramatically in the last couple of decades. In 1997, IBM’s Deep …
Search results on Google often give preference to Twitter and tweets. Mashable has come out with strong criticism of these Twitter results, explaining that it leads to the proliferation of “fake news” and “false information”. Jason Abbruzzese, the writer, shows …
Okay, it’s the Friday before Halloween. We don’t feel the need to write about a serious subject. Do you want to know what the most searched for Halloween costume this year on Google? If so, you’ll need to click here…
Let’s say there is an e-book you’d like to read. If you do a Google search for the e-book you can find out where to purchase the download, or you can also fine out if it is available at your …
It is more than an interesting question. News publishers are quite worried that they do and have banned together with the intent to ask “Congress for an antitrust exemption to let news organizations collectively bargain, like a union would, with …