The New York Times has the details.…
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Local Retailers Question Social Media Value
Category Archives: Uncategorized
An indication that the company is branching into journalism of a sort? The story from Musically.…
More reflections on the recent major digital media-journalism news about the sale of the Washington Post … from the Nieman Journalism Lab.…
A big change in the nation’s spelling bee … from ABC News.…
Some redesigns to the Gmail experience … the details in MediaBistro’s AppNewser.…
Researchers at the University of Cambridge say Facebook “likes” say a lot about you, as reported by ScienceNews.…
An in-depth look by the Pew Research Center on how newspapers have changed to succeed.…
It’s not easy to become famous on YouTube, according to Mashable’s article on the band Karmin…