You just get a sense that companies and organizations are feeling better about 2021. Last year, April Fool’s Day passed by with hardly a chuckle. This year brands are back to using this annual jokester day to gain some publicity. …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
April Fool’s Day 2021
Category Archives: April Fool’s Day
History provided an historical context for great April Fool’s Day pranks. They looked back at over 300 years of April Fool’s Day pranks and came up with nine outrageous ones that have stood the test of time. In some cases …
Why is April Fool’s Day common in so many cultures? What is the it’s origin. Time has their take on the beginnings of April Fool’s Day. You’re not going to like the answer. It’s no joke, no one knows for …
The Washington Post has a list they’ve been updating with all the April Fools Day jokes played by corporations yesterday around the country. Many companies do this in hopes of creating a viral social media response. Some of the jokes …
Before we get started on the origin story, is it April Fool’s Day, April Fools’ Day or April Fools Day? Best we can tell, the first two are correct, though we’ve seen all three used. Here is what the Grammarist…