This column on CNBC’s Making It website by Dr. Charlene Walters caught our eye today. It’s telling young women in the workplace not to be modest about their accomplishments if they want to succeed. Putting this into a public relations …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Personal Messaging and Branding
Category Archives: Branding
Dictionaries reap more fans with new social media voice
Seeking to shed their staid image, some dictionaries are pepping things up on social media, according to the New York Times. Livelier tweets have brought a certain amount of controversy, …
Entrepreneur has a wonderful and lighthearted video on how to become a YouTube star featuring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson getting lessons from YouTube star Lilly Singh. Let’s just say that sex not only sells, it helps educate. Marketing a personal …
Stuff.com writes about seven international re-branding efforts that cost tens of millions of dollars and ended in utter failure. Most were quickly pulled and the products went back to their old brand names or logo designs. Some failed due to …
IBM’s Watson supercomputer battled human contestants on the television show Jeopardy a number of years ago and had a very successful run. The tactic garnered a large amount of media coverage and awareness for IBM. Today Watson leads IBM’s marketing …
This story at CNBC shows the new Netflix icon. Though Netflix calls the icon a “New piece of statement jewelry, if you will ;)” on Twitter, there is likely more here than meets the eye. Is Netflix getting ready to …
National Pancake Day doesn’t just happen … Adweek reports from a social media “war room.”…
We could add public relations and branding to the fun mix of business practices Lego has used to resurrect the company since its near bankruptcy in 2004. Adweek recognizes the talents of the person behind this marketing effort. …
How much does content persuade consumers to become loyal to a brand or start a relationship with a brand? This Guardian story examines new marketing research that tries to answer these questions.…
Advertorials, native advertising or branded content – whatever one wants to call it – has been a public relations tactic for generations. Advertising Age asks if it can save advertising. …