Woke, Millennial, Brexit, gig economy are just a few of the many buzzwords that have made it into our lexicon. Some catch fire, others don’t. Sometimes they have intentional origins and at other times they are just oddities. Goldman & …
Goldman & Associates Public Relations
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Buzzwords and Their Creators
Category Archives: Buzzwords
September 5, 2019 – 12:15 pm
TechRepublic has listed the 10 least liked business buzzwords. They come from a survey of 1000 employees of various ages done by GetResponse. You can review which annoying jargon and email pet peeves made the top of the list …
By Dean Goldman | |