Consumers aren’t planning to increase their digital media use but marketers keep spending more on it … MediaPost reports on the results from a new American Marketing Association New York study.…
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Digital Media Use Leveling Off, Study Says
Category Archives: Digital marketing
Facebook is making the process of ad tracking a bit clearer for its users, as Mashable reports.…
World Cup Marketers Shift to Hispanic Audience
With the U.S. out of Word Cup, marketers may focus more on the nation’s Hispanic demographic during the competition. PR Week addresses this topic among others in a detailed look at how the …
The new “pink collar profession”
The era of jobs by gender is supposed to be over. But social media has become a pink collar profession, according to Wired. It cites a thought-provoking study of job postings for social media …
Countries, which usually fund their own marketing campaigns, are not known for being particularly innovative. According to tnooz, there is one group of countries that has found a clear voice for their content and has been especially successful at targeting …
A few years into the future and all the new hires at marketing firms will likely be for jobs not invented. Adweek takes a look at what ten of those jobs and their titles might be. If you want one …