Consumers aren’t planning to increase their digital media use but marketers keep spending more on it … MediaPost reports on the results from a new American Marketing Association New York study.…
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Digital Media Use Leveling Off, Study Says
Category Archives: digital media
Facebook is making the process of ad tracking a bit clearer for its users, as Mashable reports.…
The Atlantic looks at the trend countering perfection among YouTube stars in this profile of what it calls the platform’s “most important” personality of the moment.…
Facebook Comments Ruling Hits Australian Media
A judge there says media companies are obligated to moderate comments on their Facebook pages … The Guardian analyzes what it calls a “landmark ruling.”…
Interesting Nuggets from GAO Reports
BuzzFeed Spotlights its Commitment to Reporting
A development in the ever-changing world of journalism: BuzzFeed has set up a separate site for its news stories. According to TechCrunch, the organization wants to make it clearer that it does in-depth …
UK campaign says legal mandates protecting kids from online negatives are needed
A new campaign by the Daily Telegraph backs legal requirements protecting kids from digital dangers and has launched a campaign on the issue. It centers on “duty of …
Dictionaries reap more fans with new social media voice
Seeking to shed their staid image, some dictionaries are pepping things up on social media, according to the New York Times. Livelier tweets have brought a certain amount of controversy, …
World Cup Marketers Shift to Hispanic Audience
With the U.S. out of Word Cup, marketers may focus more on the nation’s Hispanic demographic during the competition. PR Week addresses this topic among others in a detailed look at how the …
Facebook Pays for News Content
ABC, Anderson Cooper, Shepard Smith, Jorge Ramos and more: News powerhouses are coming aboard Facebook’s Watch, its section of proprietary video content. As TechCrunch points out, what’s especially notable is that the social media giant …