Once the bright star in journalism, digital native-news is experiencing large staff cuts and revenue losses since the pandemic. Traffic, which had been slowly rising at these sites, has now plateaued since 2019. The life-blood of news media – advertising, …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Digital Native-News is Having Problems
Category Archives: Digital News
BuzzFeed Spotlights its Commitment to Reporting
A development in the ever-changing world of journalism: BuzzFeed has set up a separate site for its news stories. According to TechCrunch, the organization wants to make it clearer that it does in-depth …
Facebook Pays for News Content
ABC, Anderson Cooper, Shepard Smith, Jorge Ramos and more: News powerhouses are coming aboard Facebook’s Watch, its section of proprietary video content. As TechCrunch points out, what’s especially notable is that the social media giant …
In the wake of fake media placements and for better advertising results, Google and Facebook have started changing the way they post news stories. When these changes were announced, media companies expressed concern that it would impact their revenues. The …
Pew Research Center has just published the latest analysis of consumers who get their news from digital sources and how they then react to it. Online consumers were equally likely to get news from a news website as from a …