When the concept of senior living arose some decades ago, it was rooted in the hospitality business. The demographics of aging have made care a much larger component than originally expected and planned. With many residents living with a range …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Senior Health Complexity: MD’s Crisis Help
Category Archives: Goldman & Associates News
It’s 11:00 pm on Saturday night and a crisis threatens your senior living company. Now you can immediately turn to the nation’s leading senior living public relations firm for help. SL Crisis Mitigation, a division of Goldman & Associates, …
As the leading public relations firm in the senior living industry, Goldman & Associates is adding a new public relation practice to aid the industry. Our firm is offering 24 hours a day, 365 days a year crisis communications help, …
ADP, a Fortune 250 company, contracted with Goldman & Associates to help plan and promote its new Norfolk facility ribbon cutting. Attending was top corporate management, including CEO Carlos Rodriguez. The event was a great success with over 125 guests …
Goldman & Associates obtained this front page, top news story in the Virginian-Pilot for one of its clients. …
Nancy Rodrigues has taken a temporary leave of absence from her work with Goldman & Associates Public Relations to serve as transition team co-chair for Virginia Governor-elect Terry McAuliffe. We congratulate Nancy on being named to this important post.
In this annual recognition program designed to help the growing number of families seeking senior care, 383 assisted living and Alzheimer’s …
Goldman & Associates Public Relations has received a 2012 Pinnacle Award from the Public Relations Society of America – Hampton Roads, Virginia Chapter for a project on behalf of Virginia Beach-based Checkered Flag Motor Car Corporation. The Pinnacle Awards annually …
The special vehicle is featured in this article in The Flagship, which has as its mission “serving the Hampton Roads Navy Family.”…
With the number of wounded warriors arriving for treatment at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth in Virginia increasing, the Wounded Warrior Family Mobile has been creating to serve the growing group of spouses, children and parents who come to the area …