One wild west area of social media that is coming under increasing scrutiny is influencer marketing. Media stars have been enhancing their incomes by becoming influencers. They use their star power to sell brand products to their social media followers. …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Influencer Marketing: Problems with Fakes
Category Archives: Instagram
Yesterday NPR told a great story how an unknown fashion brand used Instagram and smart marketing to build its business. Fashion Nova has grown leaps and bounds, increasing sales by triple digits annually since 2006. However, the story credits much …
Most people wouldn’t think a government agency would have a sense of humor, and especially the TSA. Air travelers know not to joke with TSA agents when going through airport checks. However, on Instagram the TSA actually posts some surprisingly …
Using data from Klear, eMarketer shows how the number of influencers on Instagram doubled from 2016 to 2017. In 2017, there were roughly 1.5 million Influencer posts on the social media site worldwide. Interestingly, 84% of the influencers are female …
Generation Z girls want holiday gifts and experiences that are worthy of an Instagram post. That’s according to this story in Adweek taken from research recently released in “Sweety High’s, ‘2017 Gen Z Holiday Gift Giving and Holiday Report'”. From …
The New Yorker has a first person account from Molly Matilda, an Instagram Influencer, who explains why she is so successful with her posts. Her quick list of do’s and don’ts are simple and easy to understand. The work is …
Adweek explains how Instagram’s disappearing videos work and are different from Snapchat’s. Videos on the Facebook-owned app disappear forever after the live-stream ends. All this is an effort to steal Snapchat’s users.The new Instagram service became available yesterday. …
Twitter, which is the darling of journalists and politicians, hasn’t caught on with the public the way Instagram has. The Motley Fool has an analysis that explains how ad revenue for Instagram is expected to exceed Twitter’s this year. …
According to Macworld, around the end of the year it will be possible to create a business profile on Instagram. However, your company will first need a business profile on Facebook to do so. The article goes on to …