While the cuts in newspaper staff seem endless, the Washington Post says it plans to hire 12 more investigative reporters … The Hill has the story.…
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Major Newspaper Boosts Investigative Staff
Category Archives: Newspaper
UK campaign says legal mandates protecting kids from online negatives are needed
A new campaign by the Daily Telegraph backs legal requirements protecting kids from digital dangers and has launched a campaign on the issue. It centers on “duty of …
With today’s announcement that the Los Angeles Times has been sold by Tronc to a board member without any newspaper experience, many are wondering if this once great medium care be revived. The Los Angeles Times covers much of southern …
In an age when most newspapers are dying, one major newspaper has seen subscriptions triple in the last year. The Washington Post, under the direction of Fred Ryan and ownership of Amazon’s founder Jeff Bezos, has implemented a radical technology …