The southeast coast is a prime location for senior living communities. It’s also the path of Hurricane Dorian. This industry addresses the needs of the frail elderly. When a potential weather disaster such as Hurricane Dorian is on the horizon, …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Senior Living Industry Preps for Dorian
Category Archives: Senior living
Hurricane season last year challenged the senior living industry with numerous evacuations and brought damage to many senior living communities in major metropolitan areas. Huge hurricanes created damaging winds, tornadoes and storm surge. Texas and Florida, major senior living areas, …
Fire season is in full swing in Northern California as seen in this CNN report. Summer last year was quite a challenging time for the senior living industry and other businesses as hurricanes and wild fires blew through the …
A virus rages through a senior living community. Numerous residents and staff fall ill, and some are taken to the hospital. The community has to postpone move-ins and turn away visitors. Amidst the pandemonium, little thought is given to saving …
When the concept of senior living arose some decades ago, it was rooted in the hospitality business. The demographics of aging have made care a much larger component than originally expected and planned. With many residents living with a range …
Executed fast, a top-flight communications strategy can head off or minimize the reputation impact of a crisis. Without it, the situation can damage occupancy, referral relationships, consumer perception, staff morale and more. The result: Financial losses and a diminished capacity …
It’s 11:00 pm on Saturday night and a crisis threatens your senior living company. Now you can immediately turn to the nation’s leading senior living public relations firm for help. SL Crisis Mitigation, a division of Goldman & Associates, …