It appears social media use among American adults has actually stopped. According to Pew Research Center, among almost all major social media platforms the percentage of American adults using them hasn’t grow over the last year. Some social media …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Has Growth in Social Media Peaked?
Category Archives: Social Media
Keeping up with the image size and format requirements for various social media posting…and general media for that matter…can be a real challenge. Not only do requirements change, but many social media sites have different image size and format requirements. …
Mark Zuckerberg, chief executive of Facebook, posted his vision for Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and Messenger (all which his company runs), and for social media in general, on a blog post in The New York Times. It is a startling …
Though Facebook algorithms mostly classify users as having certain traits and interests accurately, about half the users are uncomfortable with Facebook having this knowledge once they are shown this information. Facebook users can go to this link, about their …
Incoming members of Congress are making a lot of noise on social media and it’s just the start … the story from CNN.…
Could you survive three months without social media? What would it feel like? Would you want to relapse afterwards? Christina Farr, a Millennial and reporter for CNBC, decided she needed to step away from her social media, mostly Facebook and …
It’s that time of year when a number of media prognosticators are making predictions for the coming new year. The Goldman Blog has been looking at a variety of articles to see what we think might have a good chance …
For the most part, social media use by teens has been viewed by researchers, parents and even teens as fraught with negative outcomes. However, a new study by Pew Research Center is showing that there are positive benefits to be …
It seems that since 2016 there has been little, to no growth, in Americans who use the Internet, smartphone devices and social media. For about 20 years the rate of adoption for these was extremely rapid. However, according to Pew …
Social media apps are changing the ways natural disaster help and information are accessed. This story by …