We came across some facts in an article by Techiexpert that may surprise you about social media use. To make this more interesting, we’re posing a few questions about the facts to see if you can first get the correct …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Surprising Social Media Statistics
Category Archives: Social Media
If you’re looking to land that job you’ve been wanting, the first step before applying is to review your social media content. What you post and how it can be interpreted by a prospective employer matters in the job selection …
Harvard Business Review is even more harsh about this changing behavior, titling its story “The Era of Antisocial Social Media”. The article explains that a number of research companies performing recent studies have been finding that, among young people, …
It’s always a challenge to predict the future of anything, much less the changing nature of social media. However, CNN has taken a stab at it by looking at the changes of the last decade, then using those to make …
Universities are feeling the impact of YouTube. Sometimes it’s good and sometimes it isn’t. The Guardian takes a look at the situation in Great Britain.…
What is Generation Z really doing on, and thinking about, social media? CNBC got up close and personal with some teens.…
A few months after closing down Google+ for the general public, Google is toying with a new social media platform … TechCrunch has details on a more modest effort called Shoelace.…
Facebook is making the process of ad tracking a bit clearer for its users, as Mashable reports.…
The Atlantic looks at the trend countering perfection among YouTube stars in this profile of what it calls the platform’s “most important” personality of the moment.…
On a day many Americans don’t work, a Wikipedia co-founder is also hoping people won’t post … Dr. Larry Sanger is calling for a social media strike on July 4 and 5 to demand user privacy and control of personal …