In what can only be called a landmark study, Pew Research Center has done a deep dive into how American’s feel about privacy when it comes to companies and the government collecting data from their Internet and smartphone use. This …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Privacy and Personal Data Collection
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Lead generation through social media has been a growing investment for businesses to find new customers. In a four-part series that explores the state of lead generation, Social Media Today surveyed the industry to come up with their analysis. In …
Social trust is in decline worldwide and it isn’t clear precisely why that is. Repairing it is needed for the success of our civic institutions, governments, businesses and society. Stanford Social Innovation Review has an article written by Kristin M. …
Why is April Fool’s Day common in so many cultures? What is the it’s origin. Time has their take on the beginnings of April Fool’s Day. You’re not going to like the answer. It’s no joke, no one knows for …
According to Metro, the term Cyber Monday is credited to have been first used by senior vice president of the National Retail Federation Ellen Page in 2005. That year, the organization put out a press release with the headline, …
When a crisis happens, attention centers on handling and resolving the immediate situation. All too often, however, senior living providers overlook its long-term effect on reputation, which translates directly into a negative impact on business. You may be facing this …
With today’s announcement that the Los Angeles Times has been sold by Tronc to a board member without any newspaper experience, many are wondering if this once great medium care be revived. The Los Angeles Times covers much of southern …
We heard this question the other day. How much of all retail sales are online? With all the delivery vehicle we see daily and the massive size of Amazon, it would be easy to think that a pretty good share …
Who’s tops, and who is not, on the list of most trusted media … Adweek has the story.…