A new podcast by LinkedIn is one of a number of podcasts produced by social media companies in an effort to educate users on better ways to make use of their platforms. Social Media Today explains this engagement trend here…
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
LinkedIn Podcast Grows Social Media Trend
Category Archives: Uncategorized
According to Metro, the term Cyber Monday is credited to have been first used by senior vice president of the National Retail Federation Ellen Page in 2005. That year, the organization put out a press release with the headline, …
When a crisis happens, attention centers on handling and resolving the immediate situation. All too often, however, senior living providers overlook its long-term effect on reputation, which translates directly into a negative impact on business. You may be facing this …
With today’s announcement that the Los Angeles Times has been sold by Tronc to a board member without any newspaper experience, many are wondering if this once great medium care be revived. The Los Angeles Times covers much of southern …
We heard this question the other day. How much of all retail sales are online? With all the delivery vehicle we see daily and the massive size of Amazon, it would be easy to think that a pretty good share …
Who’s tops, and who is not, on the list of most trusted media … Adweek has the story.…
A camp for kids who want to be internet sensations … the story from WLWT5.…
It appears that Snapchat either doesn’t desire influencers or doesn’t want to encourage them using their platform. At least that’s how Digiday sees the situation. Today they posted an article about the challenges a number of influencers are having with …
Billions of dollars are being invested by major corporations like IBM, Google, Facebook and others to create a high quality artificial intelligence (AI) experience. Charlie Rose, who interviews all sorts of people, has quite seriously interviewed an AI robot for …
On Friday, Google blogged about changes it is making to how it determines search ranking. There are over 200 unique “signals” or algorithms used to determine what comes up in a search. One of the key elements is the quality …