Today, virtual reality gaming uses a bundle of wires and equipment that requires a person to carry a backpack or they are so wired that their movement is limited. Computer World has a video demonstrating how wireless virtual reality might …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Wireless Virtual Reality Coming Soon?
Category Archives: Virtual Reality
U.S.News thinks it will. The publication cites an IDC Research analysis that the worldwide virtual reality market will grow from $5.2 billion in 2016 to $162 billion in 2020. U.S.News speculates that it won’t be the big studios that will …
Virtual reality has been highly touted as the next big consumer product. However, are consumers ready to actually purchase virtual reality sets and are those who purchased them pleased with their investment? Adweek has a great infographic on new research …
According to many reports, virtual reality got a slow start in 2016. Consumer equipment was late in coming out; and though the overall experience was quite exciting, the first generation of gear and software didn’t meet expectations. The new year …
You put a headset on and you’re ready to go with your virtual reality experience. What may seem a simple mechanism is complex. IGN explains in a very simple to understand way the mechanisms behind a virtual reality experience. Fooling …
Working with top museums around the world, Google, through its Google Cultural Institute, is bringing offline exhibits to the internet. The story in Venture Beat explains how the content can be accessed either with Google Cardboard and iOS virtual reality …
Entrepreneur has a slide show of ten amazing uses for virtual reality. They include everything from treating anxiety disorders to helping train physicians. Check out the other eight virtual reality uses changing how we work and heal ourselves. …
Wired has a story about what might possibly be the first live-action virtual reality film ever produced. It is short, less than 40 seconds. You can get an idea of how live-action virtual reality works from the story and you …